[ENG] ‘Voice 3’ Kim Wooseok “I was shocked too about Lee Jinwook death, Season 4? I will join definitely” [EN: Kim Wooseok Interview]


Hello everyone!

I come back here after a long time hehe I am sorry.
This time I brought you an interview of one of Korean drama 'Voice 3' casts, he is Kim Wooseok who played as agent Jin Seoyul in Golden Time team.

Before going to the interview, I will provide brief information about this rookie actor.

Name: Kim Wooseok (김우석)
Instagram: matt_wooseok
Fun facts:
- He has brother, Kim Minseok, who is a Melomance member.
- Voice 2 is his first debut on TV drama.

Now, let's go to the interview!

*IMPORTANT*
I do not own anything. All right reserved the the right owners.
I just did translate from an article on naver. I will provide the original source in the end of the interview.
Might contain inaccuracies!

Happy reading!

---

[NewsN Ji Yeonju Reporter]

"I also shocked about 'Voice 3' Do Kangwoo's death" Kim Wooseok 'Voice 3' talked about the shocking ending.
Kim Wooseok did a good job acting as as Jin Seoyul who is a Golden Time call team agent and digital forensic professional in the OCN drama ‘Voice Season 3’ (Script by Ma Jinwon/Direct by Nam Kihoon) that recently ended.




Kim Wooseok "I thought I will get used to it but whenever the drama ends the feeling was new. Because I think I have ended it happily so I feel good," he talked about his feeling about the last episode. Kim Wooseok "In Season 2 I got injured, my four fingers were cut. Before I joined Season 3 I was hesitated, 'Can I still doing fine in daily life with my fingers cut? How long has it been since the injury?' Fortunately my fingers were well-attached, but the aftermath still remains so I worked hard to show that part," he explained.

In the last episode of 'Voice 3', Do Kang Woo (Lee Jinwook) was shot and died meanwhile Bang Jesoo (Kwon Yul) who jumped from the cliff is shown alive, so it left a big shock to the viewers. Kim Wooseok also said he was shocked after watching the ending. Kim Wooseok "Personally I feel sorry. In the drama Do Kangwoo's situation was unstable so I predicted aroun episode 9 he will die but still I was shocked. I like Lee Jinwook sunbaenim's expression act through his eyes, it is so sad that I can't see him in the next season," he explained.

Kim Wooseok was so passionate about joining Season 4. Kim Wooseok "Of Season 4 is really planned, definitely I am willing to meet the viewers again as Jin Seoyul. Because I feel not enough in Season 3," he said. What is the reason that makes him felt not enough? Kim Wooseok "Jin Seoyul's character changed so much from the character that I thought in Season 2. I thought he is the character that has sense despite he is playful, but I became the character that has no sense (In Season 3) and I feel sad. Moreover, because the viewers were predicting the accomplice, so I worried too 'What if it is really like that?' I feel relieved it is not like that," he revealed.

Kim Wooseok showed his special attachment towards Jin Seoyu character. Kim Wooseok "Jin Seoyul and I is like 70% similar. I have the time when I playful, also when I am serious, just like him. The difference 30% is because I cannot play computer," he said. Kim Wooseok "Actually I am close with machine. However Jin Seoyul is a professional digital forensic. I asked the computer expert about the hands move, and directly looked for the keyboard shortcut, etc. I worked hard to look like a professional," he added.

Kim Wooseok said his sweet acting with Son Eunseo is the hardest scene among the 'Voice 3' filming. Kim Wooseok "Honestly, the drama itself is dark so there is no difficult part. Instead the sweet acting with Park Eunsoo (Son Eunseo) was difficult. I was thinking, is this kind of atmosphere fits the drama. So I did carefully whenever I said the dialog. I worked hard to make it natural," he explained.

Kim Wooseok feel so grateful because he received much help from Son Eunseo as he had lots of scene together. Kim Wooseok "I think she is the closest actress for me. While filming I asked her a lot about things that I want to know. She always gave me good advice so I really grateful," he said.

In real what kind of atmosphere between Golden Time team. Kim Wooseok "I didn't joke but whenever we did filming we feel so happy," he said. Kim Wooseok "In the middle of filming we said the dialog seriously but when we heard 'cut' then we started to talk while laughed. It was to the extend that I forgot we still in the middle of filming," he said.

After shining for the first time in the TV through 'Voice 2', Kim Wooseok showed his one level up mature side in Season 3. Kim Wooseok "Voice 2 is my first debut on TV. Luckily, I got the chance to join in Season 3 too. Since it was my first debut on TV, I hope many viewers will remember me," he showed his affection.

Meanwhile, 'Voice 3' that Kim Wooseok appeared in has its last episode with episode 16 last month 30th.

Photo by 마크 923 제공

뉴스엔 지연주 playing@

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com
copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

---

Thank you for reading!

Translated by sindynovi.

---

Connect with me:
- Personal twitter @sindynovi_
- Fangirl twitter @autumnxpearl
- Translation archive @bluerosee99

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Film 'Bleak Night / 파수꾼 (2011)'

bluerosee99: Translations Archive