[ENG] 'Flower of Evil' Rue (Park Hyunjun) Interview

[인터뷰] '악의 꽃' 이준기 아역 루(박현준) "선배님이 어디서 이런 애 데려왔냐고" (출처 : 한국경제 | 네이버 TV연예) http://naver.me/5NFoxY0G

[Interview] 'Flower of Evil' Rue (Park Hyunjun) who played as young Lee Joon Gi, "Sunbaenim said where did you find this kid"

Rue is a singer-actor who is known having a similar figures with actor Lee Joon Gi since he appeared in various programs as Singer Park Gang-sung's son when he was in elementary school. "When I was in 4th~5th grade I ever rank 1st as 'similar with Lee Joongi' in real time trending. So after that, I was thinking when I get to do acting in the future I wanted to play as young Lee Joon Gi sunbaenim. I always heard that I really look like him, I didn't know I got to do act with him like this for real."

In the filming location, "All the staffs keep talking about Lee Joon Gi sunbaenim while looking at me. When I first met sunbaenim I also thought that I do look similar with him. We both are skinny type and our height is similar too. But it wasn't only me who think like that. Lee Joon Gi sunbaenim also said 'how can you find this kind of kid.'"

He shared another story, "The first day of filming I was wearing uniform and while I was going up to the hill, the staffs were greeting me with 90° bow. Even the other rookies who are the same with me did greeting me so I was shocked. It was turned out they all thought that I am Lee Joon Gi sunbaenim. I hope someday I can do variety shows with Lee Joon Gi sunbaenim."


Rue is also a fan of actress Moon Chae Won. He said, "I did my best on greeting her in the filming location. I always did greet her whenever we meet and Moon Chae Won sunbaenim said friendly, 'Why did you greet me often like this'. That time I was really excited."

Is there any feedback you would like to hear from 'Flower of Evil' viewers?
"I think through this drama, comments that said I looked like Lee Joon Gi are good. Back then I was thinking I should make myself when I heard that I looked like him. But since I played as young Lee Joon Gi in this drama, I want to hear that the similarity is high."

---

May contain inaccuracies and please excuse my english TT.
Thank you for reading!

Translated by @autumnxpearl / @bluerosee99

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Film 'Bleak Night / 파수꾼 (2011)'

[ENG] ‘Voice 3’ Kim Wooseok “I was shocked too about Lee Jinwook death, Season 4? I will join definitely” [EN: Kim Wooseok Interview]

bluerosee99: Translations Archive