bluerosee99: Translations Archive

Hello! Welcome to my translations archive page. 



I'm bluerose, a freelance KR-EN/ID translator who graduated from Korean Language and Culture major. I've been doing translate as a fan translator/subber since 2016 until now. In this page you will be able to view all of my works since then until recently (will be updated regularly).

Also, I've got my TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean) Level 6 certificate! So, maybe if you are interested or need translation service you can contact me:

- Twitter DM @bluerosee99 (https://twitter.com/bluerosee99)

- Email: bluerosee99@gmail.com

and we can discuss it further ^^ Thank you!

***

Fyi, I have a special YouTube channel (@bluerosee99) for my random translated videos.

You can check them here ^^


2022

In 2022, I officially became a freelance translator for various YouTube videos. I've compiled my works on this playlist:

2019-2020

In 2019 until 2020, it was when I got attached to K-bands (after watching JTBC SUPERBAND) and yes of course! I did translate for their contents: SNS updates, videos, articles, etc. and joined subbing team with my friends called @0412subs (https://twitter.com/0412subs

We did translated for SUPERBAND's episode 1 and episode 4 :)

Episode 1 (MEGA)

[ENGSUB] SUPERBAND EP1 more info and links on twitter

Episode 4 (MEGA)

[ENGSUB] SUPERBAND EP4 more info and links on twitter

2018

In 2018, I did translate for many groups (because I like them all after watching KBS The Unit hehe). I did translate for UNB, RAINZ, B.I.G, and more. You can check them all on my YouTube channel (@bluerosee99).

2016-2018

This was the first time I challenged myself to do translate, mostly I did translate for ASTRO from their SNS updates, videos, articles, and others. I also have special accounts dedicated only for them so basically all of my works for ASTRO are still there <3

Twitter: @lucky_rocky99 (https://twitter.com/lucky_rocky99)

YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/luckyrocky99

My translation thread

When I was a fan translator for ASTRO, I also joined a subbing team with my AROHA friends, called @arohasubs (https://twitter.com/arohasubsand our translation works were uploaded on the channel.

These are some videos that I worked with @arohasubs

[ENG] 170114 Blue Lighting Festival - ASTRO's Hidden Camera

[ENG] 170123 ASTRO25 EP1 - Astro's Interview

[ENG] 170124 ASTRO25 EP2 - ASTRO's Short Story Production Challenge!

[ENG] 170125 ASTRO25 EP3 - This is Not the End of the Game

[ENG] 170621 Mobidic 99 Seconds Review - Banana Hair Pack by Moonbin

[ENG] 170606 & 170613 ASTRO Show Champion Behind

[ENG] 170930 ASTRO Music Bank Trip in Jakarta!

[ENG SUB] 171110 ASTRO25 S2 EP1 - Stars' Special Debut Celebration

[ENG] 171113 ASTRO25 S2 EP2 - Discovery of Hidden Variety Talent

[ENG] 171115 ASTRO25 S2 EP3 - Official Food Truck Preparation!

---

That's all for now. Thank you for reading and viewing my works.

Hope we can work together someday! Please support me :)

Trakteer: https://trakteer.id/bluerosee99

See you!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Film 'Bleak Night / 파수꾼 (2011)'

[ENG] ‘Voice 3’ Kim Wooseok “I was shocked too about Lee Jinwook death, Season 4? I will join definitely” [EN: Kim Wooseok Interview]