[ENG] Nylon Interview with JTBC Superband, Purple Rain

(Purple Rain_from left to right: Yang Jiwan, Lee Nau, Jeong Gwanghyun, Chae Bohoon, Kim Hajin)




















"Actually the chance to earn money through music is low. However I don't jealous at Bill Gates when I am on stage. Even though myself look shabby outside the stage! I do music with love and coolly until just before I starve!" -Lee Nau/Piano-




Translated by sindynovi.
Source photos and Korean by http://nylonmedia.co.kr/purplerain-1/

---

Connect with me:
- Personal twitter @sindynovi_
- Fangirl twitter @autumnxpearl
- Translation archive @bluerosee99

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[ENG] ‘Voice 3’ Kim Wooseok “I was shocked too about Lee Jinwook death, Season 4? I will join definitely” [EN: Kim Wooseok Interview]

Review Film 'Bleak Night / 파수꾼 (2011)'

bluerosee99: Translations Archive