[ENG] Nylon Interview with JTBC Superband, Aftermoon


Aftermoon:
from left to right

- Kevin Oh

- Lee Jonghun

- Choi Youngjin

- DPOLE








Frontman, Kevin Oh

"I have lots of worry and after thinking deeply more, I think freedom is getting far away from me since my fear about failure getting bigger. That's why I think trying first is important more than anything. Instead it is good to experience..." -Kevin Oh/Vocal, Guitar-

Bass, Lee Jonghun



Translated by sindynovi.
Source photos and Korean by http://nylonmedia.co.kr/aftermoon-2/

---

Connect with me:
- Personal twitter @sindynovi_
- Fangirl twitter @autumnxpearl
- Translation archive @bluerosee99







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[ENG] ‘Voice 3’ Kim Wooseok “I was shocked too about Lee Jinwook death, Season 4? I will join definitely” [EN: Kim Wooseok Interview]

Review Film 'Bleak Night / 파수꾼 (2011)'

bluerosee99: Translations Archive