[ENG] 'SuperBand' Moné Interview - We Will Break The Stage With Our Overflow Energy


SuperBand is a survival show from channel JTBC for the genius musicians in Korea. The show goal is to create global SuperBand. The winner of this show will receive the prize ₩100.000.000, SUV car(s), album release, and world tour.

This show airs every Friday at 9 PM KST. The first episode of  'SuperBand' was on 12th April and according to the plan it will have last episode on 12th July. This show providing good musics and performances every week through their missions. All their performances are available on JTBC Official Youtube channel and currently receiving good responses from Korean public and even being noticed by musicians around the world such as Coldplay, Tennyson, and Fickle Friends.

In the final round there will be three rounds. In the first and second round of final, there will be six bands (Moné, Lucy, Purple Rain, Happipolla, People on the Bridge, and Aftermoon) that perform in front of 300 audiences and five judges. The audiences and judges will give score to every bands and the best four bands will go to the last round of final that will be a live broadcast on 12th July.

Here is the interview from one of six groups that enter the final rounds, they are called Moné.
Happy reading!

*IMPORTANT*
I do not own any materials here. I only did translate from the article on naver and the original link will be provided later. I am sorry for any mistranslation or inaccuries.


Moné (Zairo, Hong Isaac, Kim Woosung, Benji, Hwang Minjae) is one of the six groups that entered the final and currently receiving lots attention as 'Avengers', 'All Star' due to their impressive members.

Except the drummer, all the four members are outstanding vocal members and can play more than one instruments, also they had experience being a frontman in previous rounds.

In the 1st round of final, this group left strong impression because they were the only one who performed their own song '가져가 (To be Decided)' and was not cover stage.

The frontman Zairo, "I think with these members I can produce trendy sounds that I really wanted," "I want to show our each various charms that match well in the music and our image that freely enjoy the musics," he revealed his feeling after entering the final.

Each members personality seems strong, but Zairo "We stayed up and make music together, in the middle of it we also shared our deep conversations, I remember we laughed and played together," he expressed his affection towards the members.

Also "I think having mind to enjoy the stage without concerning win or lose is our strongest weapon and something in common that we have," he showed his posture like person that born to be musician.

Hong Isaac that changed into various image from naturalism vocal to rocker and even dancer said, "I hope people who watch me riding wave in 'SuperBand' will be happy," "This time too I learned a lot from the members that younger from me during writing a song with them."

He said, "Comparing to the other teams, Moné is a team that has various spectrum and great energy," "The various colors and its harmony is the best competitiveness."

The team's maknae drummer Hwang Minjae, "The color that we chase is diversity. In the future we will present various music genres." "I really want to hear the audience say 'Moné is breaking the stage," he said.

Benji who plays violin and showed his outgoing side also his special skill until the final round said, "Everyone makes shining and cool stage. We have already prepared anything to make music that will give joy and touch people," he revealed their determination.

Benji said, "While preparing the final round I learned bass for the first time in my life. Different from other teams, our personality is originally unique so I felt we can produce various musics. Please anticipate our next performance."

Vocal Kim Woosung, "Moné for me is actually my favorite hyung and dongsaeng. Right after we gathered, I already thought this will be fun," he expressed that he enjoyed the preparation of final round.

He also said, "I would like to get reaction 'I expect music from Moné in the future' from the viewers," he expressed his wish for the upcoming 2nd round of final stage.

The 2nd round of 'SuperBand' final will be aired on JTBC 5th July at 9PM.

미디어부 박상진 기자

박상진 기자 jhc@kjdaily.com

---

Thank you for reading!

Translated by sindynovi.

---

Connect with me:
- Personal twitter @sindynovi_
- Fangirl twitter @autumnxpearl
- Translation archive @bluerosee99

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[ENG] ‘Voice 3’ Kim Wooseok “I was shocked too about Lee Jinwook death, Season 4? I will join definitely” [EN: Kim Wooseok Interview]

Review Film 'Bleak Night / 파수꾼 (2011)'

bluerosee99: Translations Archive